Dough made from natural and fresh ingredients, combined in a special recipe. Once took out from the oven, it fills your kitchen with a enticing flavour which makes you want to enjoy it. The crispy and browned coating gives the product a perfect appearance.
Nutritional value per 100g:
- Proteins - 5.2g
- Fats - 17.8g
- Carbohydrates - 37.2g
- Energetic value - 330kcal
- Set the oven at 180 C and let it heat.
- Arrange the croissants on a baking pan, covered with baking sheet, at a distance of 3-5 cm from each other.
- Place the baking pan in the middle of the oven. The baking process takes 14-18 minutes.
- When the croissants have browned, we take them out and leave them on the table to cool down for 10-15 minutes.
- Optionally, you can anoint them with honey syrup.
FOR A PERFECT RESULT, before putting them in the oven, let them on the baking pan to rest for 30 minutes, at the room temperature.