Dough that becomes fluffy when it is in the oven, made from high quality ingredients, with apple jam filling, perfectly combined. Once enjoyed, the product melts in your mouth and gives you the sensation of satisfaction.
Nutritional value per 100g:
- Proteins - 5.2g
- Fats - 17.8g
- Carbohydrates - 49.8g
- Energetic value - 280kcal
- Set the oven at 180 C and let it heat.
- Arrange the croissants on a baking pan, covered with baking sheet, at a distance of 3-5 cm from each other.
- Place the baking pan in the middle of the oven. The baking process takes 14-18 minutes.
- When the croissants have browned, we take them out and leave them on the table to cool down for 10-15 minutes.
- Optionally, you can sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
FOR A PERFECT RESULT, before putting them in the oven, let them on the baking pan to rest for 30 minutes, at the room temperature.